[OSList] The OST Invite: seeking creative solutions with less than 4 weeks

Chris Corrigan via OSList oslist at lists.openspacetech.org
Thu Oct 9 17:07:38 PDT 2014

Echoing these two bright minds. And to say that it is so context dependant. If everyone knows that this is a key piece of work they will show up on a moments notice.

And yes purpose. Articulate that. And mores I articulate the need that makes this imperative right now. And have one on one phone conversations with the people that HAVE to be there and tell them to invite others.

And don't worry about heresy. Our founder is a priest. He'll forgive you later!

:)

Chris

--
CHRIS CORRIGAN