[OSList] The OST Invite: seeking creative solutions with less than 4 weeks

Harrison Owen via OSList oslist at lists.openspacetech.org
Thu Oct 9 17:08:54 PDT 2014

Dan - if the issue is critical, tomorrow morning will do - and "normal
channels" will do the job. Normal Channels being all the usual way folks
communicate issues and concerns. Could be at the coffee pot, Facebook,
Twitter... whatever. If they care, they will communicate. And if they don't
care...Why bother?

ho

Winter Address

7808 River Falls Drive

Potomac, MD 20854

301-365-2093

Summer Address

189 Beaucaire Ave.

Camden, ME 04843

207-763-3261

Websites

www.openspaceworld.com

www.ho-image.com

OSLIST To subscribe, unsubscribe, change your options, view the archives of
OSLIST Go
to:http://lists.openspacetech.org/listinfo.cgi/oslist-openspacetech.org