[OSList] Open Space for a group of 6??

Lise Damkjær via OSList oslist at lists.openspacetech.org
Sun Oct 5 23:34:28 PDT 2014

Hi Agnieszka

We once had a Nordic open space on open space with 9 - that worked very
well! (off course)

I think it could be a challenge that people would assume that they can
handle the situation in a group of 6 - and then won't use the law of two
feet, use the opportunity for break-out-sessions and being a butterfly
and so on.
I would emphasize the Open Space things and look forward to see
something new happening. I think it could be a great experience to the
group to see what actually happens in the group.

Good Luck!

Lise

--
Lise Damkjær