[OSList] December workshops (Berkeley California USA): Open Space Learning Workshop December 17-18 + Fabulous Facilitation Forum December 19

Lisa Heft - via OSList oslist at lists.openspacetech.org
Tue Oct 21 21:21:08 PDT 2014

It’s me again… !

I am also offering the Open Space Learning Workshop -and- a one-day facilitation conference (using Open Space as its format, of course) - directly following.
I used to call my facilitation conferences ‘Open Space on Open Space’ but I realized that we get together and explore everything about facilitation, not just about Open Space. So I simply changed the name, to welcome others who have all sorts of diverse experiences. I have been hosting these for years, and they are always rich with mutual learning. Join us !

If you like, take the workshop as a stand-alone learning experience, come just for the one-day conference, or join us for three days of sharing learning about this fascinating work we all do. First the workshop, then the conference. Whatever fits your time and learning interests.

Contact me directly if you would like further information describing content, schedule and other details about either or both of these events.
And as I mentioned in my London workshop announcement: Thank you for sharing this news with others in your networks and communities via emails, tweets, via facebook or secret messages, shouting over the fence or across a cafe table while enjoying a lovely beverage of choice.

As I am registrar-host for all of these US and UK events in December, please recommend to the folks you refer that all inquiries have the name of the event in the email title - thanks.

Workshop: The Open Space Learning Workshop
Wednesday and Thursday December 17 and 18 in Berkeley, California USA
- For anyone you know who may be interested in learning about this particular dialogue method used around the world - for those new to the method and also those who are deeply experienced.

Conference: The Fabulous Facilitation Forum
Friday December 19 in Berkeley, California USA
- For all of you who asked me for a shorter, weekday facilitation conference, I will be hosting this a few times a year. It is convened using the method of Open Space but is about all things facilitation - whatever you want to learn and share and explore and discover about any kind or aspect of facilitation that interests, puzzles or inspires you.

Both of these workshops follow my usual pricing structure - several levels of pricing plus a pay-the-most-you-can option if you cannot afford the other prices.

I welcome you to join me at any of these for our mutual learning - and feel free to invite your friends and colleagues to contact me directly for further information and registration materials about any one of these.
And stay tuned for more facilitation workshops, conferences and conversations about facilitation in 2015.

Thanks and take care, Lisa

___

Lisa Heft
Consultant, Facilitator, Educator
 - President Emerita, Open Space Institute US
 - Fellow Emerita, Columbia University Center for International Conflict Resolution
Contributing author:
 - SAGE Encyclopedia of Action Research
 - IIAC Bonfire Collection
 - Beyond Bullets and Bombs: Grassroots Peacebuilding between Israelis and Palestinians
Founder, Fabulous Facilitators
Opening Space

___

For everyone who wishes to learn more about the method of Open Space Technology or deepen their existing knowledge by learning more about pre-work, documentation and other elements:
The Open Space Learning Workshop / el Taller de Aprendizaje de Espacio Abierto
 - December 8-9, 2014 - London, United Kingdom
 - December 17-18, 2014 - San Francisco Bay Area (Berkeley)

___

For facilitators of all kinds, an interactive knowledge- and experience-exchange conference:
Fabulous Facilitation Forum
- December 19, 2014 - San Francisco Bay Area (Berkeley)

___

For facilitators and others who convene groups face-to-face for dialogue and knowledge-exchange, no matter what may be the method or process:
The Power of Pre-Work
- December 10-11, 2014 - London, United Kingdom

___

Other workshops, conferences and conversations for facilitators in 2015 - dates and cities / countries to be announced.
If you are interested in attending or hosting one of these workshops in your part of the world, contact me directly for more information.