[OSList] Learning in London: The Open Space Learning Workshops December 8-9 + The Power of Pre-Work December 10-11

Lisa Heft - via OSList oslist at lists.openspacetech.org
Tue Oct 21 21:15:07 PDT 2014

Hello, dear OSLIST colleagues -

I am offering the following workshops for facilitators in two locations this year - thanks for joining me, and do let me know if you would like further information describing content, schedule and other details.
This message is about the London workshops - my next message is about the San Francisco Bay Area workshops.
Thank you for sharing this news with others in your networks and communities via emails, tweets, via facebook or secret messages, shouting over the fence or across a cafe table while enjoying a lovely beverage of choice.
As always, if you do not care to receive these sorts of emails from me, do let me know and I will remove you from this particular email list.

The Open Space Learning Workshop
Monday and Tuesday December 8 and 9 in London, United Kingdom

You may wish to take that workshop as a stand-alone experience, or join us for a full week of learning by *also* taking…

The Power of Pre-Work
Wednesday and Thursday December 10 and 11 in London, United Kingdom
- Not just about Open Space. This is about lessons learned regarding all the interrelated elements of pre-work that support productivity and engagement at a face-to-face dialogue event, no matter what is the method you use. For all levels of experience, although it will be more applicable for those who are already doing some form of facilitation.

Both of these workshops follow my usual pricing structure - several levels of pricing plus a pay-the-most-you-can option if you cannot afford the other prices.

I welcome you to join me at any of these for our mutual learning - and feel free to invite your friends and colleagues to contact me directly for further information and registration materials about any one of these.
As I am registrar-host for all of these, please recommend to the folks you refer that all inquiries have the name of the event in the email title - thanks.
And stay tuned for more facilitation workshops, conferences and conversations about facilitation in 2015.

Thanks and take care, Lisa

___

Lisa Heft
Consultant, Facilitator, Educator
 - President Emerita, Open Space Institute US
 - Fellow Emerita, Columbia University Center for International Conflict Resolution
Contributing author:
 - SAGE Encyclopedia of Action Research
 - IIAC Bonfire Collection
 - Beyond Bullets and Bombs: Grassroots Peacebuilding between Israelis and Palestinians
Founder, Fabulous Facilitators
Opening Space