[OSList] Lunch time

Eleder_BuM via OSList oslist at lists.openspacetech.org
Wed Oct 1 07:46:39 PDT 2014

Hi friends how are you?

Last time I opened space (sep 17th, HerriUni) I got some little learning
I´d like to share...

   - In a one day OS meeting, it helps me a lot as facilitator *to have a
   good time (around 1 hour would do very well) to enjoy lunch
*(+coffee/nap/ride/...?)
   slowly.
   - *Best time for it, in my case would be, some time after the beginning
   of the second meeting. *For example, we had last day meetings scheduled
   for 11:15;  12:30 and 16:00. We had lscheduled unch time for the OS
between
   14:00 and 16:00....And I had lunch around 12:50 and was finished around
   13:40. Quite good, because,...

This can help well because,...

   - My activity as facilitator is all the time coming before the group´s...
   - ... so my energy end up also sooner...
   - ... so my body asks for energy sooner
   - ...and we can be on the place well present to ring the bells before
   the main lunch time, facilitate the reports of the second round being
typed
   on the laptops,...and joining some conversation too!
   - enjoying a slow lunch helps always so much!

Small thing most of you already know well, I suppose.

I share it because I feel that sometimes, in my overwhelming activity, I
missed this point and couldn´t, because of it, be so present,...

Any comments?

Go Poland! Maybe we meet there next year!

Enjoy life!

*@Eleder_BuM <http://twitter.com/Eleder_BuM>  *
www.flowandshow.blogspot.com
www.burumapak.blogspot.com  (Basque)