[OSList] Summer research project idea: 'self organisation'

Kári Gunnarsson via OSList oslist at lists.openspacetech.org
Fri Nov 28 08:52:17 PST 2014

This is a good idea Daniel

To use material from ecology. I like it.  I even went online to search for
some Journal articles that talk about the different cultural aspect with
intervention programs. There is a Critical Review on two grand intervention
by Blaikie and Muldavin (2014) one in the eastern Himalayas and the other
across the border in eastern India.

As I was reading this, I see that there is selfe-organization at work all
the time. At one instance the work happened in harmony and flexibility with
the imposed system and in the other instance the self-organization happened
despite the system ridged closed and toxic structure and undermined its
interventions objectives.

Blaikie P and Muldavin J (2014). Environmental justice? The story of two
projects. Geoforum 54. 226–229. (
http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0016718512002850).

On 28 November 2014 at 12:20, Daniel Mezick via OSList <

Kári Gunnarsson markþjálfi
kari.gunnarsson at simnet.is
https://www.facebook.com/heimsmynd
(+354) 864 5189