[OSList] Critical Testing

Royle, Karl via OSList oslist at lists.openspacetech.org
Mon Nov 24 04:14:51 PST 2014

HI

I think you could look at work on capability/functionings… Sen and Agency… personal and Collective Bandura… as a starting point for a survey around participation in OS.

Best Karl

Karl Royle
Head of Enterprise and Commercial Development
Centre for Development and Applied Research in Education
Faculty of Education Health and Wellbeing
Walsall Campus
Gorway Road
WS1 3BD
Skype Karlr61
Twitter @karlroyle
Web: wlv.academia.edu/KarlRoyle
Phone 01902323006
Mobile 07815416698
Certified Scrum Master

[cid:1B3A35AB-029C-4EE8-AAF0-F016B4C8FE5B]