[OSList] December 8-9 London / December 17-18 +19 California: Learning and Exploring Together

Michael M Pannwitz via OSList oslist at lists.openspacetech.org
Tue Nov 18 09:02:05 PST 2014

Dear Lisa,

your reminder note wound up in my Spam folder.
It did not show in my OSLIST folder.

In case this is the experience of others, too, something needs to be
done. Just saw it by my very rare perusal of the Spam folder, usually I
just delete the stuff there without looking at it.

On another issue: Once you do embark on the long journey from Berkeley
to London you might have a look on stopping over in Berlin and offer
your workshops here, too. Even 25 years ago when the Wall was still up,
folks made it here and I do remember seeing you in Berlin at a WOSonOS.
Berlin being the secret capitol of open space with some 80 os-workers
residing here and working all over the world this might be fertile
grounds for expanding on os, prework and other such amazing things...

Good luck on your journey
cheers
mmp