[OSList] Open Spaces research

Karolina Iwa via OSList oslist at lists.openspacetech.org
Mon Nov 17 04:36:16 PST 2014

that is very helpful to read. with two fellow facilitators we are just
writing a wikipedia article on facilitation in polish, so this exchange
comes in very handy :)
thank you so much!

karolina.

____________________________________
*karolina iwa*
creativity & self-organisation
blog <http://www.karolinaiwa.com> I twitter
<https://twitter.com/karolinaiwa> I l
<http://de.linkedin.com/pub/karolina-iwa/58/9b6/403>inkedin
<http://de.linkedin.com/pub/karolina-iwa/58/9b6/403>
D: +49 15774 932193
PL: +48 880 747578

On 15 November 2014 15:12, Artur Silva via OSList <