[OSList] Open Spaces research

Jeff Aitken via OSList oslist at lists.openspacetech.org
Thu Nov 13 22:20:55 PST 2014

Bryan,

I'm also now involved in a conversation about academic programs
teaching and being designed along the lines of participatory
methodologies. It's happening in the Facebook group of the Art of
Hosting, which is a worldwide learning community using participatory
practices and methodologies including Open Space and allied work. It's
an introductory conversation but may interest you and anyone else on
the OSLIST. I'm happy to talk offline as well.

Jeff