[OSList] Open Spaces research

Jeff Aitken via OSList oslist at lists.openspacetech.org
Thu Nov 13 22:03:27 PST 2014

Greetings Bryan.

There are some collected resources on OST research papers on the Open
Space World website. At least those that were found a few years ago.
http://www.openspaceworld.org/cgi/wiki.cgi?ResearchActivities

I see on your website your work with the Society for the Anthropology
of Consciousness. Dr. Jurgen Kremer chaired my humanities dissertation
on OST which is listed above. It was not the most rigorous empirical
inquiry, but an Organic Inquiry wide ranging around indigenous
worldviews and the roots and practice of OST. I'd welcome a
conversation.

Jeff Aitken
Lagunitas, California