[OSList] rest of the world catching up with Open Space...

Rosa Zubizarreta via OSList oslist at lists.openspacetech.org
Mon Nov 3 14:10:43 PST 2014

Yeah, I know, Jeff. *Why* aren't they doing their mixmashup using OST or
AoH or Unconferencing or...???
I was puzzled and frustrated by that, though I may attend anyway, as it's
in my general neck-of-the-woods these days...

Chris, I was delighted to read the following:

"I have been putting together my own approach to this kind of work
recently.  i’ve been thinking of it as a kind of operating system with
different layers. It’s about examining how I work with pretty much anyone -
the kind of theoretical basis for my work, my own strengths and preferences
and assumptions.  On top of that are ways of seeing the world that I apply
pretty consistently and on top of that, “apps” if you will that help work
get done coherently.

It has been a rewarding exercise to do this, and I can’t recommend it
highly enough to others in this field.  At the very least it helps make it
clear to others what you do and why and it has the added benefit of
allowing you to see your own assumptions about the way the world works."

sounds *awesome*!  I look forward to reading it...
am currently in the midst of something along similar lines.

with all best wishes,

Rosa

*Rosa Zubizarreta*

*Diapraxis: Facilitating Creative Collaborationhttp://www.diapraxis.com