[OSList] How to escape education's death valley

Manuel Marrese via OSList oslist at lists.openspacetech.org
Thu Nov 13 00:28:55 PST 2014

Folks,

for those of you who don't know Ken Robinson I'd like to invite you to take
some time on this video ​https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wX78iKhInsc. I see
lots of connections with open space and the kind of reasoning going on in
this group.

To tell you my person opinion, I am so much into Open space that I would
push the education system even further, where children could apply the law
of two feet beautifully and creatively and let them go where their
interests push them. But I guess we have to wait a bit more for that.

Anyway there is some good thoughts about control and learning that are
worth listening to. and most of all it's fun. enjoy it!

manuel

*Manuel Marrese*
*Mob: +39 3403424327*
*Skype: manuel.marrese*

*genius**loci *

*facilitation & development*
​Office: ​
Via A. Volta 6 - 20121 Milano – Italy
 ​*loci.it * <http://www.loci.it/>– <info at loci.it>*e-mail <info at loci.it>
<http://www.flickr.com/photos/geniusloci/>* ​

*Please consider the environment before deciding to print this e-mail*

This e-mail (and any attachment(s)) is strictly confidential and for use
only by intended recipient(s). If you are not an intended recipient(s),
please notify it via e-mail at artvision at loci.it promptly