[OSList] Pain & Anger II

Michael M Pannwitz mmpannwitz at gmail.com
Mon May 12 03:22:58 PDT 2014

Dear Bronwyn,
right, I also see your messages.
I also do not get my own posts, even though I selected "Yes" in my
settings for "Receive your own posts to the list?".
Someone then pointed out that certain mailproviders dont allow for this.
But, clicking "Yes" for the option "Receive acknowledgement mail when
you send mail to the list?" results in getting just that eveytime I send
a response. So I can relax.

You can set your options by going to

Go to the bottom of the page where you enter your email address in the
little box "Unsubscribe or edit options" wich leads you to "your"
membership options. In the upper field it offers you to "Log in" (in my
page the Password is already entered), once you are logged in you reach
a page that has a long list of options you can choose at the end of the
page.

Have a great day
mmp

On 12.05.2014 10:45, Lisa Heft - wrote:
> Hi, Bronwyn - absolutely no bug with your registration - the OSLIST is
> self-registering, and you are on it.
> Some people cannot see their own postings on the OSLIST system (some?
> everyone?) but you can always look in the archives to be sure.
>
> You recently also put in a request to register on the ning site, which
> is a site *different* than this big circle. The ning site is often used
> for people who have specific non-English language conversations - though
> if anyone writes anything in a non-English language here on the OSLIST,
> I love the fact that there is always someone who replies in that language.
>
> Artur (Portugal), Shufang (Taiwan) and I (USA) set up that ning site for
> those lovely different-than-English-speakers groups. We process new
> members' requests one by one - to prevent spamming / junk mail. You are
> now in the ning group as well.
>
> Welcome to all of it!
>
> Lisa
>

> *Lisa Heft*
> Consultant, Facilitator, Educator
> President Emerita, Open Space Institute US
> Fellow, Columbia University Center for International Conflict Resolution
> *Opening Space*
>

> On May 12, 2014, at 1:01 AM, Bronwyn Pagram <bf_pags at hotmail.com
> <mailto:bf_pags at hotmail.com>> wrote:
>
>> My apologies starting a new string - there seems to be a bug with my
>> registration as I cannot respond to individual comments (or just don't
>> know how...).
>>
>> Thank you to all who provided feedback. There is some pretty
>> consistent messaging there about the need for ownership moving higher
>> in the organisation (than the person who initiated it).
>>

>> With kind regards, Bronwyn

Michael M Pannwitz
Draisweg 1, 12209 Berlin, Germany
++49 - 30-772 8000

Check out the Open Space World Map presently showing 396 resident Open
Space Workers in 68 countries working in a total of 143 countries
worldwide: www.openspaceworldmap.org