[OSList] Closing circle 700 people

chris.corrigan at gmail.com chris.corrigan at gmail.com
Fri May 9 09:24:20 PDT 2014

Yup…same with me.

And also we have new tools available to us.  A tool I helped build a couple fo years ago called “SMS Harvest” allows people to text their responses to a phone number and for us to instantly generate a wordcloud from the results that gives us an interesting over view of people’s experiences.  You can do this simultaneoulsy as people share from mics on the floor and have the whole thing captured by a graphic recorder.

The link for our tool is here:

https://smsharvest.com/

Chris