[OSList] Angie Arrien

Amanda Bucklow amanda at facilit8.com
Sat May 3 01:22:28 PDT 2014

Thank you for passing on this very sad news, Harrison.

Like many, I have felt a real sense of loss at her passing. Her books and writing have been truly pivotal in my life and I never got to thank her in person. Like all great communicators, she had the gift of being relevant, all encompassing and specific all at the same time. We were lucky to have her in our midst.

warm wishes to all

Amanda

Amanda Bucklow
Commercial Mediator