[OSList] Trailblazing Open Space Event in Minneapolis ­ June 10th and 11th

Rosa Zubizarreta rosa at diapraxis.com
Fri May 2 09:13:06 PDT 2014

Suzanne, you might want to network with the folks in the Great Work
Cultures movement…
http://www.greatworkcultures.org

it would be great to have this event listed on their website,

and in turn, you may want to help spread the work about the "Respect and
Empower" initiative…

am cc'ing Benay and Ben, two of the organizers of that…

with all best wishes,

Rosa

*Rosa Zubizarreta*

*Diapraxis: Facilitating Creative Collaborationhttp://www.diapraxis.com