[OSList] Looling for a good theme

Hege Steinsland steinslandhege at gmail.com
Wed Mar 26 23:57:55 PDT 2014

Thank you all for acvices. Its great learning!

We were nearly there in the pre work, and the energy we look for in the theem was there, but nok the words exactly.
Somehing about beeing trapped in a corner; What do we do now...

I got one suggestion from Sweeden:
SHIT!
What do we do now?

I  also like Eiwors suggestion.
I will give them some Ideas and then they can coose what feels congruent for them :-)

Tanks a lot folks!

Hege

PS Michael: I made up the word Triggy, and you got it :-)