[OSList] My first OS as a facilitator

Stefano Lucantoni stefano.lucantoni at gmail.com
Fri Mar 21 06:45:37 PDT 2014

Hege, tks for your words.
I'm very lucky because I'm part of a team (agile coaches team) who shared
strong values and maybe our passion was capable to 'infect' our management.
We hope OS will be a first step toward a new way to live collaboration in
our company.

We're going to do a one day Open Space.
And to answer to a previous Suzanne question: we're located in Rome.

Stefano