[OSList] Open Space and Holacracy

John Engle john at haitipartners.org
Wed Mar 5 06:00:57 PST 2014

I like your comments, Greg. I think you're right on, on all your points.

I'm on a monthly conf call with someone in Zappos in HR and I've
appreciated learning from her about their experience.

John Engle

Co-Director

*Haiti Partners* <http://haitipartners.org/>

*Learn more about how we're creating social businesses toward funding
quality education.
<http://haitipartners.org/what-we-do/schools/social-business/>*

Facebook <https://www.facebook.com/johnengle>

Mobile: 202-236-6532 and 011.509.3136.6495

US Office:  772.539.8521