[OSList] Open Space and Holacracy

Harrison Owen hhowen at verizon.net
Tue Mar 4 14:27:19 PST 2014

Christine ... “I find very interesting this tension between personal vision (think about Gore for instance or Semler and Semco) and self-organization. looks very complex and human to me ;)

but still wondering how self-organization fits within this kind of frame.”

It is really easy. Self Organization is already there, but the poor folks at Zappo think they did it! Surprise – what they really did was complicate something that could have happened very easily by itself. Ah! But we humans have to feel we are in control. Even when we say we aren’t and don’t care to be. The Trojan Horse rides again. Zappo’d as it were.

ho

Harrison Owen

7808 River Falls Dr.

Potomac, MD 20854