[OSList] OS Hotline invite! Tuesday, March 25th - 12pm EDT!

Tricia Chirumbole tricia at mojocollaborative.com
Mon Mar 24 15:31:51 PDT 2014

Good day all!

You are warmly invited to participate in an always emergent and dynamic
conversation via the* OS Hotline* tomorrow, *Tues March 25th* *at 12pm EDT*.

Please come with whatever is "up" for you at the moment and we will do our
best to hold the space so that we can go with the flow, while also
addressing anything that is asking to be heard or worked on!

*Confirm your local time: http://www.thetimezoneconverter.com/
<http://www.thetimezoneconverter.com/>*

·         Enter “12:00 pm” and  “EDT” on the left-hand side

·         Enter your time zone on the right-hand side*T*

*To Participate:*

   1. Sign up here: http://bit.ly/1cm8iJN
   2. Accept skype osi-us invite (if you are a first-timer)
   3. If there is an overflow of sign-ups (>10 people) I will initiate a
   Google Hangout invite
   4. Be ready to be skyped in at 12pm EDT, OR if you are late, skype us at
   osi-us and we’ll add you in!

Tricia Chirumbole
Facilitator & Consultant: Participant-driven Engagement and Transformation
Mojo Collaborative
www.mojocollaborative.com

571-232-0942
skype: tricia.chirumbole