[OSList] Looking for a speaker (May 2nd event)

D Morgan ties_dm at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 1 10:01:27 PST 2014

Hi everyone…

I am looking for a practitioner of OST that has experience facilitating events that have directly focused on "growth and innovation" to participate at an event in Waltham MA (near Boston).

I have been asked to speak at an event with 200 attendees of a focus on "Growth through Innovation" and I'd like feature "open space" prominently as part of the event. I would run (2) one hour session and am looking for a speaker to run the other (2) one hour session. The event take place on May 2nd. The two sessions would be the same, just repeated for 100 folks each session.

What makes this a bit different is the audience of 200 folks is made up of CPAs, attorneys, Investment Bankers, and Wealth Managers, etc focused on developing exit strategies for companies they invest in or help manage.

Please let me know by Monday morning if you have even a passing interest…

Thanks.

David Morgan
Ties_dm at yahoo.com