[OSList] Organising a Buddhist Way

Bhavesh Patel bhavmail at gmail.com
Sat Mar 1 06:06:56 PST 2014

Yeah it's an interesting one and words are so limited in capturing some of
this stuff...

I find another thing Harrison said quite interesting which is about
thinking you KNOW how to do an Open Space! So as I continue to do one less
thing in my own practice of open space, I am also watching myself for
slipping into a 'this is the way to do it' approach...

Each space is uniquely different and so I try to keep awake to responding
uniquely... which I don't always manage!

Smiles Bhav...