[OSList] Wonderful video of two journalists running a short Open Space

Jeff Aitken r.jeff.aitken at gmail.com
Mon Jun 9 21:27:32 PDT 2014

Thanks Rosa.

I note that the event was on diversity AND entrepreneurship - good way
to frame an open space of both important differences and passionate
shared interests.

I have a teacher who prefers to work out important differences by
working together on a project that serves larger and long-term
community.

Lots of juicy complexity here.

Jeff