[OSList] OS & graphics

Arno Baltin arno at tlu.ee
Fri Jul 18 04:43:54 PDT 2014

Dear, Lisa!

Thank you so much!
I would like to come to your workshop on OS, I could learn a lot. There is
enormous physical space between us :(

Thanks to you and Michael I am much better prepared for my next occasion of
OS and graphic recorder co work.
I still like this idea and will probably try to find ways to realize it.
Visualization is my passion just now and OS is my "old friend".

Be well!

Arno