[OSList] About time and napping

Michael M Pannwitz mmpannwitz at gmail.com
Wed Jul 9 01:02:39 PDT 2014

Hi Artur, Harrison, Spark, Adriana and you other nappers out there,

tell me what works for you around napping: time of day, length, space,
light, naked, clothed... I have been experimenting (trying a regular
rhythm or when I feel I need a nap, short such as 15 minutes and up to
an hour, setting a timer or leave it to whenever I wake up...) and its
not really working for me, yet!
While I hate to admit it, it annoys me when people grin or joke about my
napping attempts.
In my os work, I have taken naps. Once I did it in a semi-public space
and was rudely attacked by a participant: How dare you take a nap when
things are really chaotic here! After that I chose out-of-sight spaces.
When I take a nap while a soccer game is going on (in Germany its
serious business and everyone is off their whatever after the game last
nite) I dont tell anyone!!

I would not bother you but since it seems to be such an essential
activity I thought I dare, its been an important issue for me!

Have a nap-rich day
Greetings from Berlin
mmp

On 09.07.2014 00:09, Harrison Owen wrote:
> Thank you Artur! One of the few things I am absolutely positive about!
> Naps are essential!!!
>
> ho

Michael M Pannwitz
Draisweg 1, 12209 Berlin, Germany
++49 - 30-772 8000

Check out the Open Space World Map presently showing 396 resident Open
Space Workers in 68 countries working in a total of 142 countries
worldwide: www.openspaceworldmap.org