[OSList] Open Space classrooms

Jeff Aitken r.jeff.aitken at gmail.com
Wed Jan 29 18:10:50 PST 2014

Great stuff Tricia and Suzanne!

I've done several 2.5 hour OS in education settings. Often as the
culminating class of a semester course, in which learnings and followup
plans can be shared and conversed, and the closing circle caps the course.
And sometimes as a stand-alone gathering, for making connections around
interests and skillsharing, in the midst of a more programmed week of
courses and other activities. People love it, and i hear references to it
for years afterward.

Suzanne is obviously brilliant here, how to maximize the experience and
opportunities for involvement and learnings for everyone! So I'll just
appreciate and underscore to get the agenda done in 30 minutes and leave
space for a couple of long breakout sessions and a nice closing. Have fun
and learn a lot!

Jeff
San Francisco