[OSList] Good quality photos of OST

Daniel Mezick dan at newtechusa.net
Sun Jan 26 14:24:55 PST 2014

Greetings,

Here is a page that has (I think) all of the links to videos and pix,
discussed so far, in various threads found here in 2014.

This page also has some videos on Open Agile Adoption.

Those contemplating the use of OST for Agile adoptions can use these
vids to socialize OST concepts. The pictures can be used to create the
handbills for posting in common areas like kitchens, hallways and
entrances & exits to help socialize the event.

Anyone looking for OST pix and vids will find the good stuff here...

If any links are broken etc will you let me know?

Open Space vids and pix:
http://newtechusa.net/open-agile-adoption/open-agile-adoption-videos/

Kind Regards,
Dan
www.DanielMezick.com

"WIthout deviation from the norm, progress is not possible." -Frank Zappa

--

Daniel Mezick, President

New Technology Solutions Inc.

(203) 915 7248 (cell)