[OSList] From linkedin today

Bhavesh Patel bhavmail at gmail.com
Sat Jan 25 00:55:59 PST 2014

That is so well put Pernilla...

For a few years now I have holding the question around whether OST has a
cultural bias to it...

I have spoken to other OST facilitators and all have felt that it doesn't...

However my interpretation of events gives me a feeling that yes OST doesn't
however when the room is configured a certain way cultural bias does show
up... and so do we look at that in the pre-work design or not... because
that is where we can influence the conditions of an open space, once it
starts then "whatever happens..."

Smiles Bhav...