[OSList] Fabulous Facilitation Conference 2014 - San Francisco USA

Lisa Heft lisaheft at openingspace.net
Fri Jan 24 20:41:25 PST 2014

It will be a pleasure to see you there, John. And my other OSLIST colleagues as well. Looking forward to rich learning, good food, and no small amount of laughter,
I will contact you directly with further information and registration materials.

For my other friends on the list - do contact me if you think you may be able to join us,
Lisa