[OSList] self-organization

Marie Ann Östlund marieann.ostlund at gmail.com
Thu Jan 2 15:37:44 PST 2014

Thank you Paul. I'm not sure how to respond or if I need to. :)

Truth with always elude us since we're tiny. But that doesn't mean we
shouldn't try to understand. And as you say: "Perhaps it's us
self-organising so the self might know it" That's what I'm suggesting. Our
experiences might help us towards some more coherence.

Marie Ann