[OSList] Follow up to conference calls - creating content for Groundwork practitioner's guidebook

James Ede james at summerofsoil.se
Thu Jan 30 04:25:51 PST 2014

Dear Friends,

Much gratitude for those of you who participated in our two online Open
Space conversations to generate ideas and content for *Groundwork: A
Practitioner's Guide to Preparing the Field for Conversations the Matter.*

*Calling Question*
We have been inviting ideas/suggestions related to the question of:* "What
essential theory and practice should be included in a guide to assist
organi**sers/conveners to prepare the field for conversations that matter?"*

*Ongoing Harvest*
The harvest of these conversations can be found* here
<https://hackpad.com/GROUNDWORK-OPEN-SPACE-SESSION-2-b3v0PhTxcNt>* on
Hackpad. Please take a look and add your thoughts - these documents are
open for further contributions/revisions until Feb 3rd. In order to edit
the documents you will need to register with Hackpad, and we suggest you
unsubscribe from email updates (in profile/settings) to avoid receiving
notifications every time the documents are changed.

*Next Steps*
Towards the end of February we will be inviting another set of
conversations to assist us in revising the guidebook draft (to be compiled
between now and then). So stay tuned...!

Thanks again for your contributions and support for this project.

Best wishes,
James, Rowan and Katie.

*James Ede*+45 522738683
Skype:* jamesede*