[OSList] Opening internal space - The WORK webclass and retreat

Caitlin Frost caitlin.frost at gmail.com
Mon Jan 13 22:24:15 PST 2014

Hello friends,

If you are curious to learn more about how to use the powerful inquiry
process of the Work as a practice to engage with limiting beliefs,
stressful thinking patterns and fear - in work, space holding, and
leadership, I am hosting a few offerings in the early 2014.

I find this practice profoundly helpful in support of my work hosting Open
Space - both in my professional facilitation work, and in living Open Space
principles in my life and as a parent.

>From anywhere in the world you can join a web/phone based class
starting *January
29th for 6 week*s of learning and practice
*The Work @ work - What is holding you back
<http://caitlinfrost.ca/workshops/work-at-work/>*

and a weekend retreat on Bowen Island, BC (near Vancouver)
*Getting UN-Stuck in Life and Work
<http://caitlinfrost.ca/workshops/get-unstuck/>, March 7th - 9th*

I would love to share this transformative and accessible practice with you
if you are interested.

I find the Work as a self hosting practice such a powerful way to open and
work with my own internal space that helps me to open and hold space others
with clarity, ground and possibility. And I am consistently floored by what
I learn about myself along the way.

For those times I have stressful thoughts about who is showing up (or not),
or find myself attaching to outcome (even though I know not to....) - this
practice gives me a way to engage with myself and open that space back up
again.

Feel free to check out the links, more info on my website:
www.caitlinfrost.ca or email me for more information caitlin.frost at gmail.com

Happy New Year - and thanks for all the opening of space.  I am grateful to
be part of it.

Caitlin.

--
The moment that you don't fear to share your heart, you are a free person.
- Paulo Coelho

*UPCOMING Events*

   - Being Peace - The Work in North Vancouver
   <http://caitlinfrost.ca/workshops/being-peace-north-vancouver/>- Mondays
   Jan 20th - Feb 17th
   - The WORK at work - What is holding you
back?<http://caitlinfrost.ca/workshops/work-at-work/>(telecourse)
   Jan 29th - March 5th
   - Getting UN-Stuck *in life and work*,
Retreat<http://caitlinfrost.ca/workshops/get-unstuck/>.
   Bowen Island, March 7-9

*in Leadership and facilitation:*

*Art of Hosting - BEYOND the BASICS* <http://www.aohbtb.com/>
Ohio - April 4-6th, 2014
Nova Scotia - May 15-17th, 2014
British Columbia  Sept 21-24th, 2014
Mexico: January 29-31st, 2015

CAITLIN FROST
Coaching and Facilitation
Certified Facilitator - The Work of Byron Katie
Principal - Harvest Moon Consultants Ltd.
www.caitlinfrost.ca