[OSList] would love to meet OS practitioners in San Francisco

Jeff Aitken r.jeff.aitken at gmail.com
Sun Feb 23 23:04:03 PST 2014

Hi Carmela,

Lisa Heft is holding a 'fabulous facilitators' open space gathering in
early March -- but i guess the timing is not right for your visit.

I'd be happy to meet you in San Francisco. We can make a plan by email.

There are other friends around, some involved in the Art of Hosting,
who love OST and could maybe all meet.

Jeff

Jeff Aitken
r.jeff.aitken at gmail.com