[OSList] would love to meet OS practitioners in San Francisco

Lisa Heft - lisaheft at openingspace.net
Sun Feb 23 23:02:43 PST 2014

Carms - I am just across the Bay Bridge from San Francisco, in the East Bay.
Email me directly to let me know your dates, and if I am not working out of town on those days it would be a pleasure to see you...

Lisa

PS: sorry you cannot come at the beginning of March, when I am hosting my annual Fabulous Facilitation conference, which is really like an Open Space on well... everything about facilitation, including Open Space... March 5-7. For those of you who now know your schedules and locations allow that you can join us for some or all of it, do contact me directly and very soon so there is still time to register. Carms assuming you are traveling towards us weeks after that, the stories... continue...

Lisa Heft
Consultant, Facilitator, Educator
President Emerita, Open Space Institute US
Fellow, Columbia University Center for International Conflict Resolution
Opening Space