[OSList] Remembering Fr Brain Bainbridge

Artur Silva arturfsilva at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 3 03:53:21 PST 2014

Marvelous link, Brendan. And thank you for remembering Fr Brian
Bainbridge to us. He was one of the
first people that I met at OSonOS in the year 2000 in Berlin, and he was so kind and
gentle to welcome a newcomer in such a warm way that I will never forgot!

This first video is
brilliant. Myself, like Brian - and many others, I believe - I have practiced
Open Space long before I heard about OST or about the man of the hat.

The link to the playing list
in Michael Herman's site is also worth looking at:

http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=39F5250075DB9EC5

Regards

Artur