[OSList] Remembering Fr Brain Bainbridge

Brendan McKeague mckeaguebrendan at gmail.com
Sun Feb 2 07:48:00 PST 2014

Hello folks

As this day, Feb 2nd,  draws to a close in Western Australia, I am aware that it is four years since Fr Brian Bainbridge moved on into what he occasionally referred to as 'the eternal open space'...

I have only just discovered the beautiful tribute that Andrew Rixon and Kate Kneebone put together from a series of conversations recorded with Brian in 2009, and posted on the Open Space World website by Michael Herman - thanks to each of you for this special legacy that keeps the voice, the teachings and the spirit of one of our early elders so fresh and inspiring in our midst.

http://www.openspaceworld.org/news/2012/02/02/remembering-fr-brian-bainbridge/

With much appreciation

Brendan