[OSList] AoH Advanced Practice online course - one week before kick-off!

Simone Tiesinga-Poutnik simone at natural-innovation.net
Mon Feb 24 15:18:30 PST 2014

Web Version  |  Update preferences  |  Unsubscribe

Like

Tweet

Help us spread the word

This course is a brand new offering in the Art of Hosting community. We want to make sure everyone can find out about it.

Thanks for forwarding this to your Art of Hosting (or like-minded) friends. Feel free to share it on facebook and twitter.

You can receive an unlimited amount of £40/€50/$65 for every participant that signs up with your name as referral code (payable by paypal only). And yes, friends can refer each other.

One week before kick-off!

Very soon - Monday, 3rd March - we'll be starting this exciting new learning journey! The group of participants who signed up so far is awesome and so are all our course contributors! For more info about the course content see www.aoh-ap.com

This course is a four month online practice incubator, a step-by step process that will boost your ability to make your unique contribution and create the thriving world we all want to see.

If you're sitting on the fence wondering if this is for you, check out our video

To give you a snapshot of this rich emerging learning eco-system, we've created this infograph

Course Overview

The course has three main components:

Live online workshops: Every 2 weeks we have a live online workshop where you can learn from inspiring projects and stories from around the world by some of the most seasoned Art of Hosting stewards Bob Stilger, Chris Corrigan, Hendrik Tiesinga, Maaianne Knuth, Maria Scordialos, Rowan Simonsen, Simone Poutnik, Tatiana Glad, Phil Cass and Tim Merry. Learn more about them in the team section of our website

Field Work: This course is much more than an online webinar series. Each online workshop contains interactive components and most important of all will require action in your own context. This is really the core of the course. You take the frameworks and insights from the live online sessions and apply them in your context to a particular project you are working on or wish to manifest. More info in the course section of our website.

Practice Circles: They are the third component and meant as a powerful support for the participants' process throughout the 4 months.  It consists of a group of online peers that meet on a bi-weekly basis (at a time of their own convenience) and serves as (i) an accountability structure for your practice during the 4 months, (ii) a place to share your challenges and questions, (iii) and, finally, receive constructive feedback and insights that you can take back to your work on the ground.

Ready? Come on and join us!

Get more info and register here.

Warm greetings,

Simone, Hendrik, Rowan, Gabriel and Kirill

Your AoH Advacned Practice Course Team

P.S. Feel free to email us with questions hello at aoh-ap.com

Edit your subscription | Unsubscribe