[OSList] Skye Open Space Hotline Invite Tue Noon EST

Skye Hirst skyeh at autognomics.org
Mon Feb 24 13:42:18 PST 2014

Open Space Hotline - Tue. 2/25/14
12PM  EST
Welcome all OPen Spacers/AND those who may wish to be...

To those who wish to  discover or deepen awareness of Open Space through
informal conversation with those who are about to, or have done OS and to
those who may have urgent questions to address about upcoming or past OS
events -  please join us.  We'll try to keep opening the space for whoever
comes,  and for whatever happens.  Law of two feet keeps us all
responsible for contributing and receiving what we need from the
conversation.

Bring your questions, your urgency and yourself.

This week Tricia is out traveling -  So join me on Skype and sign up here:
[image: Spreadsheet] OS
marketplace<https://docs.google.com/a/autognomics.org/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AsXdTUUjiQHOdEJYUXF1ejY0TnAtd2I5RE05YWZJUUE&usp=sharing>

--
*Skye Hirst, PhD*