[OSList] Registration still open for Fabulous Facilitation Conference - March 5-7 San Francisco

Lisa Heft - lisaheft at openingspace.net
Sat Feb 8 19:07:41 PST 2014

Hello, dear colleagues -

This is just to let you know that I registration is still open for Fabulous Facilitation Conference 2014 in San Francisco, California USA.

- if you miss going to the World Open Spaces on Open Space
- if you have never been to one
- if you love stretching out into several days in Open Space
- if you have never experienced a several-day Open Space
- if you just want to get together for a little nutrition for your mind, for deepening your facilitation practice, for community, for learning from diverse colleagues...

...This is what I used to call an Open Space on Open Space. And then I changed the name to open it out so other kinds of facilitators would understand it in their language, as well.
Because we get together. We share food and conversation and laughter. We host topics that matter to us, about our work with groups, organizations and communities.
We explore, learn, discover, wonder together.
We eat some more and laugh some more.
We change the world, person by person, including ourselves.

Join us.

For information and registration materials contact me at lisaheft at openingspace.net

I will see you there (and feel the rest of you in spirit),

Lisa

Lisa Heft
Consultant, Facilitator, Educator
Host, Fabulous Facilitation Conference 2014
President Emerita, Open Space Institute US
Fellow, Columbia University Center for International Conflict Resolution
Opening Space