[OSList] OSIG

Michael M Pannwitz mmpannwitz at gmail.com
Sat Feb 1 16:02:44 PST 2014

Dear Spark,
seeing the name "Michael Pannwitz" right next to "Harrison Owen"
chairing OSIG I was wondering who that "Michael Pannwitz" might be.
There are a number of "Michael Pannwitz" in the Berlin phone book, among
them one of my sons.
In case you really mean me it should read "Michael M Pannwitz" which
sets me apart from all other Michael Pannwitz in Berlin and elsewhere in
our galaxy.
Looking at the meeting facilities in our global headquarters I see that
they have all kinds of floorplans with squares of various shapes but NO
circles. Gads!
I suggest that our Secretary Cadre looks into that.
Cheers
mmp