[OSList] OS Hotline - Google Hangout preparation for: Tuesday Feb 4th - 12pm EST!

Tricia Chirumbole tricia at mojocollaborative.com
Sat Feb 1 12:57:21 PST 2014

Hi all!

We are experimenting with holding the OS hotline as a Google hangout this
Tuesday.

If you would like to participate, please *sign up in advance* and take a
moment to make sure that you can *access Google Hangouts* - *Instructions
below*.

Please let me know if you have any questions OR any suggestions for how to
best link with Google Hangouts (it is somehow not as easy as I think it
should be!)

There will be a *maximum of ten participants* this round - we are working
on accommodating some small group breakouts in the near future!

*To participate:*

   1. Sign up: http://bit.ly/1ktDfxL - I will then send you an invite to
   the Google Hangouthttp:// <http://bit.ly/1ktDfxL>bit.ly/1ktDfxL we’ll
   send you an invite to the Google Hangout event
   2. Get linked with *Google+* if you are not already
   1. Go to the Google+ website <https://plus.google.com/> and you’ll see
      blue text that says: *Sign In* and a blue button that says *Join* *Google
      +*
      2. If you already have a Google account – for accessing Gmail, for
      example – you simply need to click *Sign In. *
      3. However, even if you don’t have a Google account, you should
click *Join
      Google +*
   3. Have your Google+ page open at 12pm EST and you will see the Hangout
   go LIVE –  you can join us from your Google+ page.

Thanks for your patience with this experiment! I look forward to sharing
with you :)

Tricia Chirumbole
Open Space Facilitator, Certified Scrum Master
Mojo Collaborative
www.mojocollaborative.com

571-232-0942
skype: tricia.chirumbole