[OSList] Review the invitation + latest technology for documentation of conversations + help?

Michael M Pannwitz via OSList oslist at lists.openspacetech.org
Wed Dec 24 02:21:43 PST 2014

Dear Leslie,

Jo Toepfer just returned from an os event he facilitated in Masar-e
Scharif in Afghanistan for a large group of folks engaged in adult
education and - as is part of the standard procedure at our Stammtische
- he brought the documentation.
It was impressive. A state of the art template and handwritten reports.
Easy, simple, adaptable, usable everywhere and completely sufficient for
a documentation of what people feel they want to report on from their
breakout sessions. Its a product for the moment - what follows, action
steps, is different. They can also be handwritten but allow for
structured information.
Those documents can be copied right at the place of the event and
distributed, maybe with a table of content and a contact list with the
data of the participants.
They can also be neatly packed into a pdf.
We have thousands of events in all kinds of situations for which this
was always fine in the face of any kind of technology.

Here are the templates in english we used at the event in Sevilla in
20006, they are the ones that are still being used.

Have a great time
mmp