[OSList] Review the invitation + latest technology for documentation of conversations + help?

Leslie Zucker via OSList oslist at lists.openspacetech.org
Wed Dec 24 12:15:18 PST 2014

Suzanne and John,
Thank you so much for your quick and thoughtful responses. This community never ceases to amaze me.

I am brainstorming some ways to turn the theme into a question and reaching out to the Steering Committee of this event to get their opinions.

I'll look into the technologies that you recommend and let you know what I learn and end up using. If anybody else has a recommendation for capturing the conversations in a very modern, yet simple and effective way, I'd be very grateful.

All the best,
Leslie