[OSList] “regular lurker” + our OSTLIST web platform

Chris Corrigan via OSList oslist at lists.openspacetech.org
Mon Dec 15 18:26:35 PST 2014

I was once stopped at the US border and asked what work I was doing in the USA.  I told the border officer that I was facilitating Open Space Technology.

He paused for a moment and then narrowed his eyes and said “I didn’t know our space technology WAS open.  And I can’t imagine what or who you are facilitating with it.”

I spent two hours in secondary screening, which including looking through websites with another border officer who concluded that “this is cool.”

Strike one for the good guys.

Chris