[OSList] "regular lurker" + our OSTLIST web platform

Harrison Owen via OSList oslist at lists.openspacetech.org
Sat Dec 13 06:35:52 PST 2014

Over the years we have tried a number of platforms. In fact the original
OSLIST ran on something called Confer – a real, but early conferencing
system. There have been others, but at the end of the day the simple old
Listserve, with all its limitations seemed to work best. Virtually zero
learning curve, and minimal requirements for bandwidth. Are there other
possibilities? Doubtless... and it never hurts to try. But speaking just for
my aged old self, KISS still has its value – Keep It Simple Stupid. Or
something.

Harrison

Winter Address

7808 River Falls Drive

Potomac, MD 20854

301-365-2093

Summer Address

189 Beaucaire Ave.

Camden, ME 04843

207-763-3261

Websites

www.openspaceworld.com

www.ho-image.com

OSLIST To subscribe, unsubscribe, change your options, view the archives of
OSLIST Go
to:http://lists.openspacetech.org/listinfo.cgi/oslist-openspacetech.org