[OSList] When did you first hear about OST?

Elisabeth Tepper Kofod via OSList oslist at lists.openspacetech.org
Wed Dec 17 07:56:26 PST 2014

Thank you so mucho for this thread of thought and questions...

1.-  I heard of it in 2007 in Asheville, North Carolina, when I met Birgitt
and Ward Williams, and they were sitting in the yearly meeting of
contributors of the International Institute for Global Leadership.
2.-  Something clicked inside me, and I asked them to tell me some more
about it.  The next year I travelled to their home in Raleigh, North
Carolina, and received the complete Genuine Contact Program training that
includes OST,  I participated in the first OST meeting.
3.-  For me the 4 Principles, and the Law of Two Feet are so much a part of
what I believe and who I am, it's hard to say what came first.  Maybe,
hearing about it is what resonated with my belief-system.
4.-  At the beginning I thought I needed to offer OST in Venezuela, to
different organizations, public and private, without any success, until in
Jan 2013 I realized I wanted to show what it's all about and offered a few
trainings as of then, with the result that there are now several OST
facilitators in Venezuela who are doing the work with excellent results,
for which I am very very happy.
Thanks again.
Elisabeth
(now in Spain)

*E**lisabeth **T**epper **K**ofod*
*Facilitadora de Procesos de Transformación*
Genuine Contact Trainer & Co-owner
Master Practitioner. Coach & Trainer PNL
Terapia Sistémica - Constelaciones Familiares
elitepperk at gmail.com
+34 667 84 68 62

*Próximos talleres: *
23 de diciembre de 2014 - *Tu Intención para el 2015 a través de un
Mandala.  Cofacilitado* con Gisela García
08, 15 y 22 de enero de 2015 - *Arcanos Menores - Introducción al Tarot -
Herramienta de Crecimiento Personal*
10 de enero -* ¡Llegó el 2015 y con Proyectos Claros!*
29 ene, 05 y 12 de febrero - *Simbología y Significado del Tarot de
Rider-Waite*
A partir del 03 de febrero (32 semanas) - *Formación TAROT - Coaching for
Life*

On Wed, Dec 17, 2014 at 3:12 PM, Thomas Perret via OSList <