[OSList] Open Space online community numbers

Michael M Pannwitz via OSList oslist at lists.openspacetech.org
Wed Dec 17 01:23:50 PST 2014

Dear Harold,

just checked the german language Yahoo Group "openspacedeutsch" which
was started on January 23, 2002. It presently has 255 members. There
were about 10 messages a month in 2014.
Here is the link which also opens up a table showing the monthly traffic
for each of the 13 years it has been going
> https://de.groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/openspacedeutsch/info

Greetings from Berlin
mmp